Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Shift"

Welcome to my blog. :)  This is a new thing for me. (but it is the season for new things). Starting a blog has  been on my heart for awhile. And well finally... here it is.

As I prayed tonight about what to write. The word..."Shift" resonated within my spirit. It then came up on my fb page and yet again in a text message. Confirmation, Amen!

Blog 1... here you go.


There is a "Shift" coming into your life. Get ready to be blessed! You have been through a lot and this "Shift" is sending breakthrough on it's way to you.


Just Like Wheat goes through a process to become a precious flour.
Just like Diamonds go through tremendous pressure to become priceless
Just like the Caterpillar goes through a metamorphosis all alone to become a Butterfly


You have been through - The process. The pressure. The alone Metamorphosis . But it has birthed a "Shift" and a eternal change. Be encouraged~


SHIFT (definition)
to move or to cause (something or someone) to move to a different place, position, etc.
: to change or to cause (something) to change to a different opinion, belief, etc.
: to go or to cause (something) to go from one person or thing to another

God has some awesome things for you !  It is a new season, a new time. With new things being positioned into your life. They are coming suddenly.
ARE YOU READY?? 
New places, positions & anointings.
Something...or many things. They are moving, either out of the way or into place.
Be expecting :)

Shalom,
Pastor Pamela





5 comments:

  1. Pastor Pamela, I am so excited you have a blog! I really enjoy anything you and your hubby do, so anointed and I always learn something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn :) you are such an encouragement! I miss seeing your face... Love you Lady

      Delete
  2. I guess I'm comment #2. Whoo hoo!!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Rodney. What a cool story :) and a confirming one regarding the post. God bringing his supernatural energy and phasing it onto and into our physical magnetic field. How awesome is our God! thanks so much for commenting !

    ReplyDelete